no worries
Jag pluggar i Australien under hösten 2006. Här kulturkrockar jag med allt och alla och utforska massvis av alldeles nya och uppfinningsrika sätt att göra bort mig, och delar med mig av dessa fantastiska pinsamheter till er. Grattis!
2006-12-26
Two things are bothering me
It's been a week since I left Australia, but it already feels like it was many months, or even years, ago since I walked to unit 3 of Bella Guerin, took the City Circle tram around Melbourne, heard "Freeman, get out!" from the room next door, got grey dirt on all my clothes from the horrible washing machines, ate "snakes", or was walking 5000 km on our way to the next museum in melbourne CBD, dressed in thongs (flipflops), shorts and "sunnies".

Two things are really bothering me right now.

First, it's how good time we had in Ballarat.
Ballarat may not be heaven on earth, rather the opposite, but dammit, we had a good time there. You, the people I met there, might be the most awesome guys I've ever met, and these five months might have been the best ones in my life, and I wish it would have last for so much longer... but of course, I've never spent 7300 € in five months before either... =)

Second, it's how good Melbourne is.
I was in Melbourne two weeks, and yet, I cried like I was 12 my last day there. I'm not sure Melbourne is the place where I want to spend the rest of my life, but that's ONLY because I have nothing to compare it with. Is Melbourne good or Sweden bad? Is it Melbourne that is just outstanding or is the world full of places just as wonderful as Melbourne? Only one way to find out...


To my Swedish friends: I will escape this country at the first chance I get, who's with me?

To my fellow "internationals": I really miss you guys... But we'll meet again!

To Australia: I'll be back...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?