no worries
Jag pluggar i Australien under hösten 2006. Här kulturkrockar jag med allt och alla och utforska massvis av alldeles nya och uppfinningsrika sätt att göra bort mig, och delar med mig av dessa fantastiska pinsamheter till er. Grattis!
2006-08-23
Feeling #2: Sooooo so far away...
Ok, I'm on the other side of the the Earth here. The moon is lying down, on the night sky there isn't a single star you can recognize, and so far the only plant or animal that I have seen in the wild before is a few fir-trees (granar...), but even they look quite different from the ones at home... Not even the grass looks the same.

Add to the fact that it takes 23 hours to get to London from here flying at 1100 km/h, and that I see the sun rise 8 hours before anyone in Sweden does.

You knew all this already, and so did I before I came here, but still: Everytime I see the moon or the stars or see another plant I've never seen before, one small thought appear in my head:

I'm really really far away... Awesome!

Stay tuned for feeling #3...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?